Monday, December 22, 2008

Introduction

This is my introduction for this blog. I enjoy engineering design very much; especially describing a problem solution analytically which can then be viewed in the 'real world' as a working mechanism. The link between abstract mathematics and physical reality is fascinating. There is something beautiful in the simplicity of equations. On these pages I plan to periodically post solutions to engineering problems that strike me as interesting. I hope you find it interesting and useful as well. For more information about me visit OmnificSolutions.com


The first topic I plan to write about is how feedback shows up in the equations for thermal heating using a either a constant voltage or current source. An admittedly simple but interesting problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment